Monday, August 17, 2009

Desperation

Apparently we've all been naughty, so Save the Children has setup a site to get people from around the world to tell us all so. A virtual smack if you will.

They've also got a twitter account.

Currently I'm trembling in my boots, and I now regret sending in my voting paper so hastily. I knew that a vocal minority was trying to drown out common sense here, but apparently the phenomenon is world wide.

Don't underestimate the power of these sorts of things either - look what happened to Bush when he ran for re-election... oh wait, the voters just ignored it. At least those sites weren't launched at 2pm on election day - what's with that?!?

But what were they thinking? That we were all so sick of only New Zealanders telling good parents they were violent abusers - what we really needed was for people from other countries?

FAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment